Its privileged position at the centre of the Mediterranean makes it a must stop for European private pilots who want to fly south to visit eastern Sicily or continue on to Malta, Lampedusa, Pantelleria.
Two strips, a grassy one of 500 m, and one of asphalt of 660 m, radio assistance, fuel and fire extinguishers, make your arrival at Ragusa – Giubiliana a safe and pleasant one.
But the truly surprising thing comes after you land: no bureaucratic formalities, no landing taxes, free handling and park for pilots that are guests of Eremo della Giubiliana.
For those who appreciate good cuisine as well as flying, staying at the Eremo is one more reason to enjoy the refined specialties of Don Eusebio restaurant and the wide range of Sicilian wines from our cellar.
It is possible to land with private aircrafts, according availability and briefing with the Safety Manager to check weather conditions, and after filling the Request to land.
- Shuttle for Ragusa and for the sea
- Hotel and Restaurant
- Private beach
- Air Park
- Fuel: Avgas 100/LL Mogas
- Car Rental
- Oil: Exon EE 100
- Mountain Bike
- Airfield service
- Official name: Ragusa-Giubiliana
- Qualification: Airfield-A.N.P.S
- Type of traffic: Domestic and European, General Aviations
- Fixed base operator: Eremo della Giubiliana s.r.l
- Latitude/Longitude: 36.51.39N / 14.37.38E
- Altitude: 1401 ft/427 m
- Extension: 6.ha
- City distance: 9 km. from Ragusa
- Connected Towns: Ragusa, Catania, Siracusa
- Towns connection: S.P.Ragusa-Marina di Ragusa, S.P.Ragusa-S-Croce At 6 km Motorway Catania, Ragusa, Pozzallo
- Booking and Traffic office: H24 tel.+39.0932.669119
- Flight plan: Fax 0039.0932.669129
- Ragusa-Radio: H24 131.05 mhz
- Postal Address: 97100 RAGUSA 24 V.le L. Da Vinci, 24
Torre di controlloTorre di segnalazione del XVI secolo costruita interamente in pietra ma con l’acciaio e il vetro di una casa contemporanea,...